Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Random Cuteness Wednesday

I discovered this wonderful website called Manomine through Pinterest. A talented gal named Mia who makes these beyond adorable stuffed animals that bring a big C to cuteness. Do I need to say much? probably not, all you have to do is look at these critters to know what I mean:


Manomine Fox

Manomine Fox

Manomine Bear

Manomine Bear

If these guys weren't ultra cute enough, they also come packaged in their individual cases with accessories! 

Manomine Fox package

Go check out the rest of Manomine's creations and be prepared to overdose on all that adorableness. 

4 comments:

  1. Gah! Those are cute! I love these. I think you might like some crochet cuteness that I make over at my bloggy. Since you like crafty things and all... you never know!! Cute blog.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and following. I know huh? unbelievably cute. I'll be popping by your blog to see your crochet cuteness. Take care.

      Delete
  2. I love the masked bear with the simple A-line dress! Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's my favorite too - a little naughty, a little nice!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...