Monday, June 3, 2013

Fave celebrity home tour: Jayma Mays

I admit I have never watched one episode of Glee, but I am a regular reader of Dwell magazine. Their latest furniture issue featured the home of Glee actress, Jayma Mays. The home had a colorful retro feel to it, which isn't exactly my style, but there was one image that caught my eye:


Jayma Mays Glee home
(via)
The mural on her exterior block wall is awesome in it's scope of size and the fact I love the quote. 

My husband and I are planning on looking for a new home this year and if we have the wall for it, it would be a great idea to try something similar. I think I found the perfect quote for my family of snackers:

Quotes saying chocolate
(via)
Anyhoo, check out the latest Dwell if you want to see more of Ms. Mays home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...