Sunday, April 21, 2013

Intermission

Seattle Portland Amtrak
(via Pinterest)
Taking a week break from blogging. Going to enjoy my trip to the beautiful Pacific Northwest.  

We'll be taking our first train ride all the way from San Diego, California to Portland, Oregon and then from there we'll be road tripping up to Seattle, Washington. 

I'll be sure to post some photos on my future blog posts. Hoping to get some great inspiration out there. Until then, continue blogging ya all because I'll be sure to keep reading them on my trip up there. 

4 comments:

  1. Have a fun and safe trip! Looking forward to hearing and seeing about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. have to pack today - always the best part...NOT!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from Blog Hop as your newest follower. I'd love for you to visit me too!

    I can be found here:

    Website:
    http://www.wholesouljewelry.com/

    Blog:
    http://wholesouljewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I'll be dropping by your blog as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...